RE: [DL] Revised Marshall's Screen

The screen is pretty much just charts, and all I can remember changing
was weapon speeds.  Mostly there aren't any anymore.  To compensate,
double action revolvers gain a rate of fire (ROF) of 2, if the shooter
desires.  (I personally impose some penalties if you try shooting that
fast with a revolver, but that's my house rule.)

I don't remember that shotgun damages changed.  It was clarified in that
the full damage of 6d6 is really only possible if you've got the barrel
touching the target, then it drops by a die for each range increment.
Oh, wait, is shotgun damage listed as 2d6+4d6?  Then yeah, it's just 6d6
and drops a die for each range increment (5d6 to 4d6 etc to 1d6).

There's also some just plain ol' errors on the screen.  You can try
hunting down the errata list on PEG's website or consider the Player's &
Marshal's Guides to be corrected.

Jeff Y.