Re: [DL] Revised Marshall's Screen

>I notice that the Mashall Law screen (or at least the one I have) is for
>first edition Deadlands.  Is there a place online (or does someone know)
>what changes I will need to make to the screen for 2nd Ed.?

I don't belief there was a 2nd edition Marshall screen.  As for changes I
believe they are a small few.  Here is what I can remember.

1) Change the ROF and Weapon speeds. This was probably the biggest change in
2nd edition.  Single action pistols get Speed 1 ROF 1,  Double action get
ROF 2 Speed 1.

2) Fear Levels.  I forget what the chart on the screen says but I know the
new rule is that in higher fear levels Marshall get to draw chips for every
big encounter.

3) I think they got rid of picking up the pace.

I'm sure there might be 1 or 2 more, but overall the screen is still very
useful

BTW Welcome to the list

Dan