Re: [DL] Core Rules (Shane)

----- Original Message -----
From: PEGShane@aol.com
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: [DL] Core Rules (Shane)

>Sigh. No. Deadlands D20 is out of print, but regular DL and the Marshal's
Handbook have >never been out of print even for a day. If you'd give me the
names and phone numbers of >the stores, I'll start tracking down the source
of their misinfo.

>Shane

Well one of them is Amazon.com (I verified that one for my self...they list
the Marshal's Book as OOP) The rest are what I've been told from internet
frineds, and friends who live in other towns that I don't get to play w/
much any more.

I'll bugger all of them, and get the info to you asap....

John