Re: [DL] Core Rules (Shane)

On Wednesday, July 10, 2002, at 10:12  AM, PEGShane@aol.com wrote:

> Sigh. No. Deadlands D20 is out of print, but regular DL and the
> Marshal's Handbook have never been out of print even for a day. If
> you'd give me the names and phone numbers of the stores, I'll start
> tracking down the source of their misinfo.

...and have them beaten by 'Bruno' the rather large Deadlands fan...

If people need books, my former FLGS is doing a going-out-of-business
sales. Deals are so-so, but books are pretty good in general... And
please mention that Brett sent you.

www.bargaingamers.com

(Along with the $150 or so of Deadlands and HOE stuff they have that I
don't, I may try to buy a second copy of The Junkman Cometh so I have a
dedicated loaner copy, as I do mandate that any junkers in my HOE game
should have a copy.)

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)