Re: [DL] a little Expectorate

--- Daniel Gwyn <dgwyn@colba.net> wrote:
> Essentially, the user is skilled at spittin' tobacco

> juice, or like substance (say cherry pits) with
> precision.

Isn't there a Clint Eastwood movie where the character
he plays spits on everything? I seem to remember a
scene of Clint spitting on a dog's face... repeatedly.

oh well... yeah, a Deftness skill: Spittin'
I think this is one of those skills that everyone
would start with though, who hasn't spit a little in
their life?
sounds neat
-doc

=====
"No matter what you say,
somebody somewhere will take it the wrong way."
 - Dave Barry

"A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat."
 - Eric Idle