Re: [DL] Black Chips?

They are a Marshal's best friend...
The basics are that a black chip goes into the fate pot when the posse does something that raises the fear level,
takes an innocent life or basically does something really bad. When a player draws the black chip it is
immediately given over to the marshal and it acts as a Legend Chip for Evil. The Marshal is then to use that chip
to put the screws to the character that drew it. Usually this is done the same session it is drawn, but you can
save it, making the player dread the day that it's going to be used.

--Dirk