[DL] chips and (marshalls only)stuff

first of all, on the subject of chips, I am almost positive that the jokers
function exactly the same for the marshall, with the exception that they
don't get or give chips.   the reason for this is that marshalls play by all
the player rules (except where they explicitly don't.   as example, all
monsters drop with 5 wounds to the guts, but zombie's don't die because it
says explicitly that they don't.

on page 115, red joker lets you go at any time and gives you a draw (but not
to the marshall as explicitly stated).   black joker gives marshall a draw,
and you lose that and your highest action card, but nobody draws when the
marshall gets the black joker (as explicitly stated).   unless it says
otherwise, marshalls play by all the rules players do.   'sides, if marshalls
didn't play by black joker rules, they'd run out of cards (no reshuffle)

now, on to the marshall's section

marshalls only I said

sigh...   alright, you're only messing it up for yourself

ok, one thing has been bugging me for a little while.   most of the really
good stuff in adventures has been worked into other places or has some
obvious effect on the west.   examples include: bloody sunday (from devil's
tower 2), the effect of rain of terror is explained in the adventure, dead
presidents, even abra cadabra gets redone in both canyon of doom and in HOE.
 but in canyon of doom you bring an old one back, and then he leaves and is
never mentioned again.   what happened to him?   there is no way he'd just
stand in the background.   the only reasonable thoguht I can come up with is
that he plays a part in the upcoming major weird west adventures (the ones
referenced in the unity where the weaknesses of the reckoners are
discovered).   seems odd that such a major thing wouldn't even be mentioned
again by now though

also, on the off chance anyone on this list knows (nobody did on the hoe
list).   in brainburners it is said that one of the unforgotten 15 survived.
 all 15 of them are the final boss in the unity.   was this plot twist
dropped, or was the one "survivor" the brain glom, or did someone go back to
the unity to make the glom and become the fifteenth head?   also, comsat said
it heard survivors screaming on the unity, but there are no survivors on the
unity.   another dropped story line or is there a unity part two when we find
out biren went to the unity to kill all the survivors and create the brain
glom (with the help of a syker he brought with him), and the one survivng
syker is the one who goes after biren, and he needs the posses help.

finally, any other marshalls have any trouble with posses going public with
hard evidence about the reckoning (like jackie's journal level hard
evidence).   I can see it coming and I'm debating about how to head it off
and thought some extra input mightbe helpful

thanks for any help with this.