From: Eddy Webb [mailto:fate@jyhad.net]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 12:41 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] Mark Twain

>I am sure that there is at least one resource published with Samuel Clemens
as an NPC.

I figured as much.  :-)

>I'll have to scour my books tonight to find it, though, because I certainly
can't remember off the top of my head.

Oh, no rush.  Worse case scenario, we're looking at the 31st, but probably
closer to September-ish before I would start just writing my own stuff
(which I might do anyhow, but I'd like to see what 'canon' has to offer).

>I think it was an adventure. (Which means it may have been fan-produced,
but I don't think it was.) And I don't think it had much in the way of what
you are looking for, but it's at least a starting point.

Absolutely anything would help!  Thanks!

- Eddy