Re: [DL] Dodge City Map (Marshal's Guide/D20)

> I could be blind, but I can't find the areas for #7 (Great Western Hotel) or
> #8 (Ham Bell's Livery) on the map of Dodge City in the Marshal's Guide or D20
> Deadlands book (same map).  Can anyone help?

Yeah, they are missing from mine too. However, they are on the map in my old
Quick and the Dead book. Let's take a look.

#8 is actually cut off the map. On the left side of the map, right under the
arrow marked "Bull Ring" is a building that is partially cut. On the QATD
map it is actually two buildings with a fenced in area. That is number 8.

#7 is the building due south of #3 (city jail). The building that looks like
a steeped roof and a shorter building connected behind it with a walkway
leading to the outhouse.

Hope that helps.

Talison
--

"You will bow down before me, Jor-El. I swear it, no matter that it takes an
eternity! You will bow down before me! Both you and then one day your

General Zod of Krypton