Re: [DL] RIP John Wick

>This was just posted today on RPG.net...
>
>John Wick dead at 33

         More reputable sources (i.e., people that know him and spoke with
him this afternoon) are reporting that John is just fine.
         Remember, if it happens in a wrestling ring, or is reported on an
rpg,net forum, it's a work.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_