[DL] Quick note: Barnes & Nobles

While searching for some work related books (if anyone has suggestions
for references on structured cabling, please feel free to private
message me) I did a search on deadlands and was pleasantly surprised by
the number of hits... many are on 2-3day notice, but the fact that they
are listed is pretty good news for Pinnacle, hopefully!

(Hey, I like getting some toys with my necessary stuff: It's like
getting a toy when your parents dragged you out to get school clothes...)

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)