Re: [DL] Gencon Shindig! under 21

> I live in the Milwaukee area but I don't know much about this place. Does
> anyone know if you can you enter if you're under 21? I'm the only one in
> my posse who is of age!

You should be able to enter when your under 21 since they have a resturant
there too.  I was never carded there (when I was under 21) nor was my
fiance... so you shouldn't have any problems... unless you want to buy
alcohol, you can still slip by sometimes.

hope that helps and look forward to meeting you and everyone else thats
coming.

Sean