RE: [DL] Re: Am I crazy??

>I wouldn't run D20 Deadlands if it was the only game in town. I hate the
colonisation
>of RPG space by this 3rd rate system - levels and character classes
should've died
>when RFunequest was published! Down with momoculture, up with variety!

Sir, your opinions are your own and you are a free to have them...

But as Kevin stated so well, this is not a forum to discuss your like or
dislike of any system.  This is a forum for Deadlands players of ALL systems
to come together, help each other if possible, and in all cases, have fun.
It should be obvious that your post is counter to all of those goals.

My reply is not meant to be an attack on you, but simply a reminder of where
we are.  This is not the arena of rpgnet; this is the Deadlands family home.
I ask that everyone please keep that in mind when you post here.

Thank you for your time.

Clint Black

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Ghost Rock, son. Nothing else in the
world smells like that. I love the smell of ghost rock in the morning. You
know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over
I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Yank body. The
smell, you know that sulphurous smell, the whole hill. Smelled like...
victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."