Re: [DL] Gencon Shindig! under 21

Mark Chiddicks wrote:

> In the UK and NZ, the drinking age is 18, and do you know what - the countries haven't yet gone to hell in a handbasket. poor America, still run by Puritans 300 years on :)

While I agree that 21 isn't necessarily an acceptable drinking age, it
is still the LAW, and companies have to still abide by that law.  Having
the PEG name associated with an underage drinking incident is NOT good
business.

In addition, the restaurant itself can be fined and/or lose its ABC
license.  Not good times, bad times.

SeanMike

--
"We're possibly too dumb to live." - GWAR
"The intermittent connection you are experiencing is due to a giant