AW: Re: [DL] International Gaming

> Von: "B.D. Flory" <bflory@frontiernet.net>
> I seem to remember a CRPG that came out some time ago called "Dark Lands",
> based on German RPG. Was this it?

Nah, I don't think so. There were three DSA-crpg, but they all ran under DSA.

It might be that they canceled their US-plans, but when they announced that, I think the working title was Aventuria - instead of the literal translation The Dark Eye (ok, the real literal translation would have been "The Black Eye", but I assume they would have liked to make a few sales and not to get a few laughs).

Markus