Re: [DL] Quick note: Barnes & Nobles

> Last Post from me on this.  I did not want to offend anyone with my coments.

You didn't.  Well, not me anyway.

> They were all personal opinions and not meant to be flame.  My gaming group
> has a rotation schedule for gaming and we have 2 dffrend 3ed D&D campaigns.
> I like the D20 system and if people want to play deadlands D20 please do so.
> The world of deadlands is excellent and I think players will enjoy it
> regardless on mechanics of play.  As I said in my post the dual listings in
> the new books is great.

Yup.  The space that dual statting takes in a book is trivial compared to
the benefit of putting out a book that works with twice as many people.

Me.  I barely notice the DL flagship stats in the first place, let alone
the D20 stats.  I get the books for the setting, campaign and adventure
info - all of which is beyond mechanics.  (mostly)