Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20020728-2

--- "Mr. Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed."
<sosentinel@adelphia.net> wrote:
> At 10:09 AM 7/29/2002, Mr. Jeff Shoffner wrote:
> >Alright!!!!  Chris McGlothlin referenced Crises on
> Infinite Earths!  My
> >level of respect just went up! ;-D
>
>          Well, I *did* used to have a steady gig
> writing for the DC
> Universe RPG....;-)

Hell, Chris was the "caretaker" of DC lore when he was
writing for me on that game. ;)

Fred J.

=====
I've had it up to here. Listening to a small segment of people trying to put down America. America's the greatest land on Earth and we oughta be proud of what we have. I'm proud of America. I'm proud of our people and I'm going to prove it. We're American and damn proud of it!

Dink - Green Mind