From: Clint Black [mailto:cblack@ohtinc.com]
Sent: Thursday, 1 August 2002 9:33 a.m.
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: RE: [DL] Wolverine (not OT)

> - Superdude
> - The Thang
> - Captain Confederate (like Captain America, but in the Klan)

Actually, sir, the second Captain Confederacy was a black woman.

Clint Black

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Ghost Rock, son. Nothing else in the
world smells like that. I love the smell of ghost rock in the morning. You
know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over
I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Yank body. The
smell, you know that sulphurous smell, the whole hill. Smelled like...
victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."