[DL] Critter Contest is beginning to Wind down.

Title: Critter Contest is beginning to Wind down.

Lots of great entries so far, and from the amount of emails I have received asking me if the contest is still open, I am expecting a lot more.

You have till August 10th 2002 to get your entries in.  The prize you ask?  A custom drawing of your critter from our resident artist Bill, and $50 worth of Pinnacle product of your choice

Get your entries in soon, and check out the ones already submitted at http://www.pbemadventures.com/crittercontest.htm

See you all soon!

Erick Rummerfield

PBEM Adventures Inc.