[DL] Mark Chiddicks

Mister Chiddicks, while I do not presume to speak for the entire population
of the list, I have to say that I, among mayn others, find you to be very
tiresome and annoying.  Since you joined the list last week, you have very
nearly started three flamewars and you have incessantly sent attachments to
this list after being asked multiple times not to, in the process trying the
patience of one of the most tolerant and even tempered members of this list.
I strongly suggest that you please change your actions.