Re: [DL] Lincoln and Kennedy Connections (Strictly OT)

--- Kartzoffs <kartzoffs@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> *Lincoln was shot in a theatre named "Kennedy".
>  Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln

Erm, I think you meant that Lincoln was shot in Ford's
Theater and Kennedy was shot in a car made by Ford.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.