[DL] Deadlands Resource Center Test Drive Program

Hi folks,

today I just finished the page on which you can ensign to the DRC Test Drive
Program.

Just click here and read how the registration process works:

http://www.e-linkz.com/hoe-deadlands/testdrive/

Note that you will reveive your password and login details somewhen next
week, cause I'll be away over the weekend. This ain't an automatic process.

bye,

Tenning tha Junker aka Marcus Dury