Re: [DL] DL: Los Diablos (SHANE, Marshals only)

> Marshals only, please!
>

> spoiler space
>

> spoiled yet?
>

> The player disputed he could come back Harrowed.
> I ruled yes, he was definately dead and no, he wasn't coming back - at
> least not as a Harrowed, despite having made his Harrowed pull and
> gotten a red joker.
> Any thoughts on this, people?

If you don't want him coming back, he ain't. Period.
If a similar situation would arise in my game, he wouldn't come back
harrowed either. The soul is necessary, even if the manitou inside would
have total control of the body. The hero's soul is ridin' in the herd o'
devil, so no can do.

I bet if the store owner asked Shane, his reply was affected by the fact
that he'd been there for days answerin' all those questions and listening
"My character is so c000l"-stories. Might be that 99,999& of his
concentration was taken by necessary smiling and compliments. It can get
hard after three or four days, u know. :)

------Hulkin' Finn