Re: [DL] DL: Los Diablos (SHANE, Marshals only)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clint Black" <cblack@ohtinc.com>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 2:08 PM
Subject: RE: [DL] DL: Los Diablos (SHANE, Marshals only)

> >It is a good argument, however, the harrowed would return a hero. The
> >player character would be in control fighting the Reckoning. The los
> >diablos is a powerful tool for the Reckoners because it kills heroes who
> >have tried putting the kebash on their plans.
>
> True, but to me the harrowed *are* one of those plans.  Bwah-ha-ha-ha!!!
> ;-)

[SNIPPED Clint Black's excellent use of Harrowed]

I think this is the reason you're so EVIL. Great ideas, and plenty that I
plan to use.

Harrowed are such a cheep investment too. Manitou seem a dime a dozen, just
pop one in the right cowpoke and you have a fearmonger that needs very
little maintenance. Let the feller do his normal thing and then just jump in
at just the right moment and watch all hell break lose.

I think I just got my first harrowed player, so I'm going to test drive all
those. Poor player didn't draw a joker, but i feel I unfairly killed him and
he was workin' so hard on actually trying to solve the adventure, mostly by
himself.  So I'm going to give him a sportin' shot. He's harrowed, but the
nightmare is going to be just that, and i"m going to be brutal.