From: GriffithC@aol.com
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 10:31 PM
Subject: Re: [DL] Gencon's Gone, but there's DragonCon yet

Man, I'm glad to hear a bunch of Deadlanders will be at DragonCon. I hope
ya'll will stop and see me and Susan. We'll be doing an autographing session
for Banshee Screams, although I don't know exactly when yet. And we'll be
packing some copies of Banshee Screams if you're looking to drop a little
money on Pinnacle stuff! Hope we see everybody in Atlanta. We can't wait.

Clay