Re: [DL] since so many seem to be interested in the e-mail

  I think you made a lot of good and valid points.
Unfortunatly, I doubt that your the first role player
to send him an intelligent and well thought out point
of view.  But then gain I could be wrong or perhaps if
it's hammered into his head enough he will "see the
light".
                             Horace Black

P.S. I hope you do post any response, even if it might
be negative.