Re: [DL] (OT) Roleplaying still not accepted by the Right...

At 08:19 PM 8/12/2002, you wrote:
>Heya'll...
>
>I was searching around a few sites, and a stray click brought me to this
>site:

Good people,

         We've done the Jack Chick discussion here again, and again, and
again, and again, and...

         Please move any further discussions to private mail or the OT list.

         Thanks in advance, amigos.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_