Re: [DL] (OT) Roleplaying still not accepted by the Right...

 > Well, there are two points to consider.
> 1:There will always be members new to the list who are
> offended by mister
> chick.

I think all Christopher was meaning that although Mr Chick's views are
RPG related they are not Deadlands related and hence are not a relevant
list topic.  [OT] threads are fine for a while but some tend to run and
run

> 2:Many of us are unsure the OT list even exists...Sure,
> there's an archive
> for it, but it apparently got moved.

I think Allan during his time as moderator mentioned that subscription
details to the Deadlands OT list were removed from the Pinnacle web
site as the list actually had nothing to do with Pinnacle and it wasn't
something that Pinnacle wanted associated with the company.  As far as
I can tell, most of the OT archives were removed to protect the guilty.

Cheers

Roy