Re: [DL] Knuckleduster Firearms Shop

>In addition, if this is the book I'm thinking of,
>there is a page of rules in the back of the book for
>adapting the weapons to the DeadLands system.

Yes it does.  They even use the Deadlands fonts on the conversion page.

One thing you players might not like is if you use the reliability rules
for some of the guns.  Basically all of the guns listed in the book,
including the generic guns listed in the DL book, are given reliability
ratings.  Some players my Boo Hoo if you use them.  Personally I like
the use of reliability, being an avid shooter I know that firearms can
do odd things under certain weather conditions or if they have not been
cleaned properly.   While talking about reliability, the book does talk
about some of the weaknesses in the various guns listed there.

Again great reference for people that don't know much about guns and
also good for those that do.