Re: [DL] Gencon's Gone, but there's DragonCon yet

Here's your Sunday schedule:

      Sunday
      SIGN010 Dragon Signings Susan Griffith, Clay Griffith, Garrett
Peck, Teri Jacobs 10:00 AM 1 Hour Bonn (Marriott)

Here's what I think is your Friday schedule (you're not listed but I
wouldn't worry about that):

      WRIT002 To collaborate, corroborate, or capitulate Thomas E.
Fuller, Elaine Zicree, Tracy Hickman, Nancy Knight, Brad Strickland,
Marc Scott Zicree, Margaret Weis 2:30 PM 1 Hour Vinings The pros and
cons of collaborating on books, plays, and screenplays.

May I suggest LePeep for breakfast Friday (since you don't have any
morning sessions). Their breakfasts are passable, but the service
leaves a lot to be desired. Otherwise, you could have the buffet in
the Hyatt lobby restaurant.

;-)

Robert