[DL] Player Hero's

 What kinds of stories are out there of acts of heroism that players have undertaken?  Better yet how many heroes gave there lives in the acts.  This is something that I would really like to hear myself as my party just had a rather terrible run in on Night Train.  Lets just say the train is still running, 3 of the 5 party members are dead, and only one is sane (not a good idea to botch 3 fright checks in a row).

BTW... any ideas on repercussions in regards to this.  Would like to have something more to talk about other than a black chip for what they did.

Carl