Re: [DL] Necronomicon

Hi,

	a quick google gave a page in (i think) french.  google translation:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://lahanse.free.fr/Deadlands/necrono.htm

	babelfish translation of just the book part:

Ne'cronomicon Famous Livre of Deaths is the perfect handbook of the necromancian. Its hurdy-gurdies ruffled pages are in scraps. It is covered with a skin which aged much. In fact, holes in the cover of the book give to Ne'cronomicon the appearance of a hateful face, with the underhand glance.

To be able: The secrecies which it contains are numerous. Between its pages falling in dust the fate of black magic detailed Zombie is page 170 in The Quick & The Dead. Any character can learn this fate, but, no matter what it does with this one, that will have of heavy consequences. After the first study, the level of being able is 1. The level additional can be bought with taken of 2 times the following level. Moreover, any character reading the entirety of the book increases his chance to return from dead in time that De'terre'. When the hero dies, it can drawn 5 additional charts.

Corruption: However, this capacity took one. Once that it read it, its user becomes obsessed by death. If the reader does not make a difficult jet of Heart (9), it gives itself death to the first occasion in the hope to return in time that unearthed.

or you could ask the author of http://lahanse.free.fr/Deadlands/necrono.htm for the original.

cheers,

J.