[DL] Night Train

Nobody died when my posse encountered the Night Train. Of course they didn't
really board the train. The Mad Scientist saw some shadows running through
his smoke screen and threw 4 sticks of dynamite to stop whatever it was. He
didn't ask for a roll to check it out, or investigate a bit, just decided
that they were bad and needed to go down. Well they did, and all the victims
they had with them. Then when they got back up, the posse decided that they
couldn't stop them and left. Just left the town, the train, and rode off so
they wouldn't be attacked. It earned them a Black chip, which was drawn by
the most selfish player in the group. It was very appropriate but he still
argued that it wasn't fair and then quit the group. We don't miss him.

However, the idea that the train rolls on is interesting. We only have one
surviving member of the original posse left. When he sees the train again it
will be interesting to watch him convince the party why they need to leave
now. I think encountering an infected town, or maybe a lone one now and then
would keep the threat alive, and the posse looking over their shoulders.