RE: [DL] Character Deaths

Ha!  Very worthy of my own group!  Mine didn't let the Night Train get away
(they blew it up), but the whole rustler/gorge bit is too right!  It's
amazing what players will do when you tell them they can buy dynamite by the
box!

I don't let dice kill characters either (well, once, but one of the guy's
girlfriends said I should -- so an ancient Aztec spirit made the Curious PC
gut himself), the PCs kill themselves with impunity or the story just begs
for a death.  So far no complaints on this from my posse!

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang