Re: [DL] alchemy potions - spoilers

----- Original Message -----
From: Munch Wolf <munchwolf@yahoo.com>

> My only problem with it ...

> Where would you find 'mindless' undead?  Not in
> deadlands ...

Okay, I do see your point. However, how would you define the difference between creatures like undead Abominations and the Harrowed, and ordinary walkin' dead? The former are clearly a step up from the latter. Abominations get some personal attention from the Reckoners, and Harrowed actually have a Manitou take up residence. However, IIRC, aren't walkin' dead raised without an individual spirit to call its own? That was what I was going for when I said 'mindless'. Should've explained that better.
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup