>  That's a special case.  He SCARED his demon compadre into submission.  I
> doubt any hero would even be close to that.

Yeah, I read it as a kind of mixture of fear, awe, and duty. I mean, his
mission would be to take over Stone so he can spread fear, right? Well,
since Stone is good enough at it on his own, why bother? His job is being
done and he doesn't have to lift a noncorporeal finger. Oh, yeah, and he's a
Servitor. They're always special SOMEHOW- rules, schmules.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times