Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:13:47 -0400
From: rborges@seacorp.com
Subject: [DL] First time Marshal

	I had been running the d20 version but was getting
frustrated with the
lack
of..."character" and I have decided to run Deadlands
original recipe (I
already had a lot of the source material.) But, I was
wondering if
there are
any "must run" adventures and or anything that would
make running the
game
easier and better.
	One more thing, I was reading about Appeasement
Points. It is my
understand
that a shaman would (say the night before an
adventure) would ask a
favor,
then conduct a ritual so he would have the favor for
the next day,
right? I
know it says that you can't stockpile the points, but
I toke that as
you
can't just conduct rituals to generate "X" number of
points to spend
the
next day on what ever favor tickles his fancy. Am I
right in this
assumption? Thanks...
-dickie