Re: [DL] Question about indians

Ok, a non-shaman indian who wants favors can take the Guardian Spirit edge, but only at 1 point (and thus store only 1 appeasement) they can later raise it with the legend chip ability of most Guardian Spirits.  A non-shaman must also have faith, this is a little weird since shamans don't need faith, and may have been changed in second edition.  They can't take any favor that has a cost greater than 1.  They can take favors that can be "pumped" like str o' the bear.  If a favor has a variable cost such as for 1 it does this, for 3 this, and for 5 this, then I believe they can only use the 1 pt ability, but I might be wrong in which case they couldn't take it at all.  A native, shaman or otherwise, doesn't have to follow the old ways to get favors, though if they don't I believe there's a penalty to their ritual rolls or an increased appeasment cost, maybe both.