* From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]
On
* Behalf Of Steampunk Gnome
* Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 2:00 PM
* To: deadlands@gamerz.net
* Subject: RE: [DL] A question about 1st and second Editions
*
* So the Quick and the Dead material is not incorporated
* into the revised books?
*
*
* --- Yuri <yuriz@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
* > I gotta tell ya'... I like the Quick and the Dead
* > for the player's
* > viewing pleasure. It gives them a good chance to
* > look at the world and
* > see what the characters would know. So my suggestion
* > would be to get the
* > Quick and the Dead.
* >
* >