Re: [DL] Yarn for a posse of two / NPC Posse members

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 02:56:37PM -0400, TobyAkers@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 9/3/02 8:36:38 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
> jmb@dwarven.co.uk writes:
>

> > Spolier
> >

> > Space
> >

> > For
> >

> > Last
> >

> > Stop
> >

> > Last Stop before Last Stop
> >

> I think the townsfolk thing is a fine idea for an introduction to the rules.
> However for a first adventure, I'd recomend something with a little less
> supernatural bent than last stop.  I prefer to start out with a fairly normal
> western and throw in a slight supernatural twist at the end.  As the PC's
> adventures continue I'd throw in more supernatural stuff, including a
> familiar town that has been overrun by zombies...

Cool idea.. i like the whole familiar town concept - almost let them forget
about it then throw it in... that would like the prelude to a novel, almost.

So, two gunsy-types, partners perhaps, standardish western adventure, with
perhaps some fairly inocuous mad science, which doesn't in itself scream
supernatural at first glance....

I'm getting ideas now...  i'd better write some of them down...

:-)

Cheers...