[DL] That pesky 1st time Marshal, again

	I have decided to run "On Harrowed Ground" from the Marshal Screen...I has
a little combat, so investigating and real human villainy (which I find the
most appealing part of it!)
	My figurin' is that I will run a set of the written adventures to get my
feet wet. I will probably do "Coming 'round the mountain" from the Marshals
Handbook followed by "Perditions Daughter."
	Now, I don't own "Night Train" I've just been hearing about it from the
lists and such and I have the feeling that I would like to run it at some
point. Are there any other suggestions on these adventures or on Marshaling
a game in general? Anything would helpful and appreciated. I have been
painting minis and getting my cardstock town ready along time...I really
want this to be a successful game! Thanks...
-dickie