[DL] Velocipedes revisited

Nick graciously pointed out my blindness as where exactly where I could find
the write up on velocipedes.  (I swear I searched that book four times....)
At any rate, found a typo; states the fuel consumption is 150 which is very
expensive if you use the vehicle rate of lbs per 100 miles.  Being a good
boy & checking with the assimilated rulings, yep, someone already pointed it
out, the answers was "We accidentally used device usage instead.  It should
be" blank.

Okay, so could anyone fill in the blank?  I'm thinking 1.

Jeff S