Re: [DL] Original or d20?

Yeah the cmaps have had a cease fire for some time now and we
are happy to share opinions. I am the D20 camp myself and I
love running it even though I made my own modifications for
cards and chips. I just kept the d20 feel and added the
classic deadlands card system. Anywho run what you love and
know. I tried running classic and noone wanted to play. I
picked up D20 and suddenly I am beating players off with a
stick since everyone wants in my game. Whatever the decision
there are lots of people here willing to help.

Sincerely,
Marshal Kevin Stoner
Colonel, Unified D20 Movement :)

"And this scar here was from the D20 bash of '01, and this
here I personally got from Colonel Allan Seyberth of the
Classic Brigade."