Re: [DL] Deadlands PBEM

I'm playing in a game at Rondak's Portal that, while not PBEM, is at least
PBWeb. If that works for you, head over to:

http://www.rondaksportal.com/

And go to the Available Worlds list. You'll need to click on the All
Worlds link, then the Deadlands link. Tell the Marshal that Alatar sent
you!

Of course, all of this requires that you register with the site, but
that's about all.