Re: [DL] More Rules Questions

On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 07:15:03PM -0700, Elliott Wong said:
> Accumulated Rulings state the Double Action Pistols
> get to shoot twice per action and Single Action only
> once. Is there a penalty for the 2nd shot with the
> Double Action?

 Nope, although the way a lot of folks do it is that you only roll once with
 the Double Action, and if you get a raise the second shot hits (like the way
 it's done with automatic weapons).

> Say a Two Fisted gunslinger uses Double Action
> Pistols, she takes a -2 penalty for the second pistol.
> Would there be more penalties if there are indeed
> penalties for the additional shots?

 I'm not sure I understand the question, but I think the answer is no.

> Finally, what happens when a Two Fisted Double Action
> hero "Draws a Bead" on her enemy?

 Haven't seen a rule for this myself, but it makes sense to me that both
 pistols would benefit from it.  A non Two Fisted character I think I
 wouldn't allow that though, they'd have to draw a bead seperately for each
 pistol.  But that's just my thoughts.

> Okay, I lied. One more question, does Kentucky
> Whatchamacallit affect one shot or one sequence of
> shots? (eg. Huckster KW's the Two Fisted DA character)

 Kentucky Windage has a duration, so it keeps on going til it runs out.
 There's a huckster sharpshooter in my posse with a Bullard Express who's an
 absolute killing machine - taking headshots at long ranges at fast-moving
 enemies while mounted in the back of a charging wagon over rough ground.
 He's an animal.

 Wishkah

--
       | This is pointless and will only promote in-jokes and cliquism.|