Re: [DL] Hucksters and Hexslingin'

At 11:43 AM 9/16/2002, Mr. Bruce Boragine wrote:
>like all in dl, which rules and how many you use is up to you. if you want
>all the rules with the lastest eratta, then you need all 3 books. if you
>want to have a shootist, then you need law dogs and lone stars also. law
>dogs gives some of the background, lone stars brings the rules up to date.

         Actually, if all the buyer is interested in is the Shootist AB,
then all he needs is Lone Stars. Law Dogs is only necessary if the Marshal
and/or players opt to use the older "hexslinger" version of the AB instead.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_