Re: [DL] Must have books.

Well this marshall runs DL D20 (ducks onslought of
Bullets), The Books I use are D20 so I guess the don't
count...
But the DL books (non D20) that I reffrernce are (DL
Marshalls and Players Guides), Smith and Robards, The
Great maze (great for your Qui Chang Kane PC's), and
Quick and the Dead.

The main rule books are excellent for the Marshall on
a budget tho

Marshall Dregg

--- mAd HaTtEr <darklament@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Howdy all. I was wondering what sourcebooks should
> good Marshals own & read
> if they want to run an enjoyable campaign, even if
> the books are
> pre-revised. Do the revised rules make any of these
> sourcebooks obsolete?
> Here's the list to choose from:
>
> Book o the Dead
> Smith & Robards