Re: [DL] two fisted

> Now, we might have done it wrong, but back in the old campaign I played
in, I had a two fisted character that used double action pistols.  My
Marshall had me roll four times for each shot.  I like it better, because of
the randomness which could be interprated as the cumlative effects of
shooting.  So, you saw we were doing it wrong?
> thanks.

The official rules are you roll once per shot.  Each shot is resolved
seperatly.  The problem some people have had with that is it becomes very
lethal, especially when the character's skill gets higher.  A DAR gives you
two easy hits, while a gatling pistol only fires one more time and you need
to beat the TN by 5 just to hit a second time, by 10 to hit a third time.
As someone asked, why use a gatling pistol when a DAR is easily as
dangerous.

As always, YMMV

Alex