Re: [DL] Greetings (Prerequisite New Guy Post) :)

Howdy Jim

I'm fairly new to the list as well, I love Deadlands,
but due to my players love of all that is D20, i am
running Deadlands D20 ::pout::, but someday I will run
it with the REAL rules.
I'm starting out my Posse in a BoomTown of my own
Creation "Amberslag" inthe Dakota teritiories.
Good luck with your game, and see ya around the Saloon

Marshall Dregg

> In a message dated 9/16/02 6:56:08 PM US Mountain
> Standard Time, doc@daco.net
> writes:
>

> > Hi folks!
> >
> > Just thought I'd take a second to say hello to
> everyone, as I'm new to the
> > list.  I've been running Deadlands off and on for
> around five years or so,
> > now.  Perhaps one day, I'll actually get a chance
> to PLAY the game...
> > <pathetic sigh>
> >
> > My name's Jim and I'm living in Atlanta, Georgia
> (having moved here almost
> > year ago from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina).  I
> write and act whenever I
> > get
> > the chance, but most of my time right now is spent
> sitting in a cubicle and
> > answering foolish questions about travel programs
> on people's credit cards.
> > Yay.
> >
> > It's been a little while since I've GM'ed
> anything, but I've just started
> > running a new Deadlands campaign, and I think the
> players show promise.  It
> > tends to be a role-play heavy group, which is what
> I try to go for.  I'm
> > starting them out in Tombstone.  They've already
> had to deal with a
> > Chupakabra breaking up an Explorer's Society
> dinner party and they've
> > gotten
> > a brief glimpse of the Main Bad Guy (TM) as he's
> started to unleash lovely
> > little bits of Hell.  Let's just say that an
> undead huckster making liberal
> > use of Hell's Bargain makes for quite an
> interesting set of dilemmas...
> > <chuckles maniacally>
> >
> > Is it normal for a Marshal to start developing
> megalomania this early into
> > campaign?  :)  <j/k>
> >
> > Looking forward to chattin' with ye!
> >
> > -- Jim