Re: [DL] A question for Shane

Awsome!!!!
Shane, I already have a Vampire chick on my right arm,
so Stone will make a nice edition to my left arm...
I'm thinking of doing a Deadlands Sleave =)

:: Here's the Part where I brown Nose::
Shane, Great Game, most creative and fresh Rule set,
and a Game world that fills ones mind with endless
possiblities...
I know it is said all the time, but I just had to say
it for myself...

Marshall Dregg
--- PEGShane@aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> grithtech@yahoo.com writes:
>

> > I was thinking of getting a Tattoo of Stone from
> the
> > players guide on my arm, now do I need permission
> > put a trademark on my arm?
>
> Go for it. Just don't blame me when you're 55 and
> emarassed to go in the
> men's locker room. ;)
>
> Shane

=====